Attorney Profile – Craig A. Vigodsky
Without a doubt, Attorney Craig Vigodsky understands the needs of people in Florida. In fact, he was born and raised in Pensacola and graduated from the University of Florida. Mr. Vigodsky then attended and completed law school at Cumberland School of Law and earned an MBA at George Washington University.
To date, Craig Vigodsky has practiced law in Florida for more than 17 years. At the present time, he lives with his wife, Mollye Barrows Vigodsky, and their young child in Pensacola. In his work, he represents clients in family law, criminal defense and domestic violence matters.
Previously, Mr. Vigodsky served as a prosecutor for the state of Florida. Since then, he has acquired extensive experience as a criminal defense lawyer. In this role, he defends people accused of misdemeanor, felony and juvenile crimes. His experience makes him especially suited to address issues such as domestic violence, which often involve both family law and criminal defense. He is a member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, as well as the Family Law Section of the Florida Bar Association.
Frequently, Craig Vigodsky volunteers his time working with family law matters serving as attorney guardian ad litem. In this role, he helps families assess and fight for the best interests of their children. He also volunteers his services at the Escambia County Pro Se Clinic, providing free legal advice on family law issues.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Personal Injury—Plaintiff
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 1998
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama
- D. – 1998
- The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- B.A. – May, 1995
- Major: International Business
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- S. – 1991
- Major: Business Administration (Focus in Finance)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association, Member, 1998 – 2010
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2002 – 2010
Past Employment Positions
- State Attorney’s Office, Assistant State Attorney, 1999 – 2002
Pro Bono Activities
- Family Law – Free Legal Clinic, 2003 – 2010
- Delta Sigma Pi
Contact Attorney Craig Vigodsky in Pensacola, Florida
In conclusion, when you need thorough, reliable legal advice, contact attorney Craig Vigodsky online or by calling him at 850-912-8520. When you call, he’ll take the time to discuss your circumstances and prospects for resolving your legal issues regarding family law, domestic violence and criminal defense matters.